May 26, 2020
There was an error with the printing of the 2020 pool cards. The address on the back of the card may be incorrect. Please do not panic, the Board, Towne and the pool company are aware of this issue and as long as you have a purple 2020 pool pass, you will have no problem gaining access to the pool.
Please continue to visit this Community website for updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Your Pool opened on Saturday May 23, 2020!
- The Pool Hours will be from 12pm-8PM each day until further notice. An attendant will be on duty during these times to help monitor the pool and to assist with sanitation of highly used areas.
- Please follow all social distancing requirements and follow the maximum occupancy requirements at the pool. If all of the rules are NOT followed the pool WILL BE SHUT DOWN.
- Please note there will be a limit of people allowed in the pool and another limit for people allowed on the pool deck.
- Please be considerate. If you have been at the pool for a few hours and see people waiting to get into the pool please consider leaving to allow others to also be able to enjoy the pool. To make this work, you will have to all work together and we want everyone to be able to enjoy time at the pool.
IMPORTANT POOL REMINDERS:
- If you feel sick with COVID-19 or any other illness or have a Fever, please STAY HOME.
- The HOA will do everything in its power to keep sanitizer and sanitizing wipes at the pool. Please come prepared with your own supplies in case the HOA is not able to keep these supplies in stock.
- There will be no pool furniture at the pool this season. Pool users will be expected to use their own chairs at the pool to limit the amount of cross contamination.
- The maximum amount of people allowed at the pool will be listed on the sign on the front gate. Please be considerate to other users. Everyone will be anxious to use the pool so please work together so that all can enjoy the pool this summer.
- NO guests will be allowed at the pool until all social distancing limits are lifted. The pool will be for Winchester and Renaissance residents ONLY.
- Items left at the pool will be discarded at the end of the day.
- No pool toys will be allowed in or around the pool including floats and pool noodles. Safety equipment is allowed.
- You must be current in your assessments and in good standing to use the pool.
- You may not share access cards. Violators will lose pool privileges for the current pool season.
- Please remember that per Wake County Code., NO GLASS IS PERMITTED.
- You will need your 2020 Pool card after June 1st. The pool cards are currently in the mail. You must have a photo ID to enter the pool. There is a $25 replacement charge for a pool card and a $10 charge for a pool key.
Enjoy and have a safe summer!
Friday, May 15, 2020
Towne Properties will remain closed to outside visitors until further notice. We have placed a drop box outside of our office doors, 8305 Falls of Neuse Road, Suite 200, Raleigh, for homeowners to utilize if necessary. However, we encourage you to email items to your management team whenever possible. All meetings should be held remotely via conference calls, voting by email, or virtually. Please continue to contact your management team directly for assistance.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your community.
Your Towne Properties Management Team
Winchester is a 292 community consisting of both single family homes and townhomes. Our community boasts a large swimming pool, children's playground and tennis courts. There is a wonderful fishing lake highlighted by a fountain and lake side gazebo and benches. We are located off Capital Blvd near the belt line and I-540 outer-loop making Winchester convenient to locations throughout the Triangle.
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Community Service Admin.
919-878-8787 ext 7233
919-878-8787 ext 7222
Numbers to Remember:
City Information 919.996.3000
Animal Control Dispatch 919.831.6311
Fire Prevention 919.996.6392
Police Information Desk 919.996.3335
Pothole repair 919.996.6446
Power outage (Duke Energy) 800.419.6356
Public Nuisance 919.996.2444
Public Works 919.996.3030
Streetlight outage/repair 919.508.5400
Utility Billing 919.890.3245
Water/Sewer Emergencies 919.996.2737
Yard Waste Center 919.250.2728